My favorite part of this morning's feed was when Caleb generously shared all the food covering his face with Daniel. I think we will have to place them far enough apart that they can't touch during meals. Caleb and Daniel may have won the battle, but the war is mine. I don't know why Heavenly Father blessed David and I with our angel babies that are so perfect for us, but I am truly grateful.
Monday, August 20, 2012
"Real" Food
The boys continue to provide happiness and enjoyment for their parents. Recently, we have started "real" foods--although the oatmeal they eat/spit out doesn't much resemble the food I have previously known as oatmeal...
I have realized that, as the boys get older, life is going to get more difficult/fun for mom and dad. Once upon a time we could lay the boys on either side of our laps and hold bottles in their mouths, finishing a feed in 20-30 minutes. This morning I spent an hour trying to coax the boys into eating the smallest portion of a serving of oatmeal. After an hour of laughing and getting just as dirty as the boys I gave up and gave them their bottles. They simply cocked their heads and gave me their disarming smiles.
My favorite part of this morning's feed was when Caleb generously shared all the food covering his face with Daniel. I think we will have to place them far enough apart that they can't touch during meals. Caleb and Daniel may have won the battle, but the war is mine. I don't know why Heavenly Father blessed David and I with our angel babies that are so perfect for us, but I am truly grateful.

My favorite part of this morning's feed was when Caleb generously shared all the food covering his face with Daniel. I think we will have to place them far enough apart that they can't touch during meals. Caleb and Daniel may have won the battle, but the war is mine. I don't know why Heavenly Father blessed David and I with our angel babies that are so perfect for us, but I am truly grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love these pictures! What kinds of things will they do when they're older! Hang on!
ReplyDelete