First of all the boys want to tell Julia "Happy Birthday"
David reminded me today that I haven't posted anything in a long time. The days and weeks kind of just fly by now that I am back at work. I feel badly for all of those whose main contact with the boys is through this blog. I am definitely not the most reliable person when it comes to electronic communication.
The boys are getting so big very quickly. They are now 16-ish (Caleb) and 17-ish (Daniel) pounds. As soon as I take a picture of them they grow and no longer resemble the picture. They still sleep about 11 hours at night which is a big blessing for mom and dad. The boys spend the day eating, sleeping, talking and laughing.
The boys still end up in similar positions while they sleep. It's really neat to see the kind of connections they share. One morning we woke up and found them laying at the foot of their different cribs side by side. If the wood hadn't been separating them they could have reached out and touched each other. They are full of smiles and laughs for anyone who smiles at them. They really have brought a lot of happiness to our family.
Thanks so much for the happy birthday, always fun to be remembered by such handsome young men! I love and miss the four of you so very much! Thank you for being my family, I'm immeasurably blessed :)
ReplyDeletelove always, Julia